Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bible verse of the day...2 Corinthians 8: 5 (NIV)

And they did not do as we expected, but they gave themselves first to the Lord and then to us in keeping with God's will. 2 Corinthians 8: 5 (NIV)

My reflection of the verse

In whatever we do, we must give ourselves to God. He should be our top priority and then, follow what He commands us to do. Sometimes with all the problems we encounter along the way and trying to overcome the pain we go through, we question God about it. However, bearing in mind that God will not give us something which we cannot bear, it makes me realize that I have to give my all to God first and do what He commands me to do. Then, everything else will follow. I pray that may God give us the strength and wisdom to endure all the suffering and sacrifices He has given us at this point in our lives. It maybe so difficult but God knows what He is doing. I surrender everything to Him.


No comments: