Friday, June 20, 2008

Bible verse of the day...Matthew 18:20 (NIV)

For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:20 (NIV)

My reflection of the verse

Every time we pray together even when we are only few, God is always there to listen to our prayers. In the church where I usually attend there is a mid-week service. In that mid-week service there are only very few attendees. One time, we were less than 10 who attended the service. Then, we group ourselves by two's to pray for our needs and other things. Even though we were only two praying for each other our Almighty God is there with us and listening to our prayers. In my own experience, praying together with sincere hearts is a powerful thing. Many times I have done it with my colleagues and it is a very effective because God hears them and answers the need.


No comments: