Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bible verse of the day...1 Chronicles 16:11-12 (NIV)

Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced. 1 Chronicles 16:11-12 (NIV)

My reflection of the verse

I find this verse very inspiring today because this is a trying moment of my life. I'm asking God to give me strength and more patience to overcome the situation. But I don't feel bad even though I'm facing a trial. In fact, I'm challenged to do better. Jesus has shown me many miracles in my young life and everyday is a miracle for me. I remind myself every time I feel down that God never failed me and always pouring out His blessing to me. So, why should I worry? I know every person struggles with his daily life and is not spared with problems. But this verse is another reminder from God that we should look up to Him, ask for His strength in our weakness and think about the wonderful things He has done for us. By doing this, it will help us feel better and rely on God completely.

No comments: