Monday, July 7, 2008

Bible verse of the day...Matthew 7:7-8 (NIV)

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7: 7-8 (NIV)

My reflection of the verse

It is normal to pray and ask God for something we need or want. For instance, we ask Him to bless us with good health, good job, peaceful relationship with love ones, etc. We should claim what we asked for in our prayers. Our faith should be strong that God will give what were asked because this verse exactly tells us that when we ask something, we receive it, when we seek for something we find it and if we knock on God's door, He will surely open it for us. This day, I claim that whatever I asked for in my prayers, I will definitely receive it in God's time.




No comments: