Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bible verse of the day...1 John 2:1-2 (NIV)

My dear children, I will write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense - - Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for us but also for the sins of the whole world. 1 John 2: 1-2 (NIV)
My reflection of the verse:
This verse tells me that God loves us so much that He sent Jesus to die for our sins. I think as a sinner, I have to ask God's forgiveness for all the faults I did, in words and in deeds. I know He cares for us but we should repent for the sins we committed because the hour is near. Jesus will come back and I don't want to be left behind. I love Jesus more than anyone else in this world. I hope one day I will see Him and be with Him.

No comments: