Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bible verse of the day...Proverbs 1:29,31(NIV)

Since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the LORD... they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with fruit of their schemes. Proverbs 1:29, 31 (NIV)

My reflection of the verse:

If man chose not to know God's commandments, refuse to obey His laws, and does not fear Him, I think he will suffer the consequences of his action. Following Jesus ways may not be easy but I think we have to try our best to follow Him. Also, as responsible Christians we have to read and meditate His words to guide us in our daily lives. I personally can not survive without God's words because it helps me go through life and it gives me instructions as to how to live my life. I thank God for His messages in the bible.

No comments: