Monday, January 28, 2008

Bible verse of the day...Deuteronomy 1: 29-30

Then I said to you, "Do not be terrified; do not be afraid of them. The LORD your God, who is going before you, will fight for you, as he did for you in Egypt, before your very eyes." Deuteronomy 1: 29-30 (NIV)

My reflection of the verse:

I think God is telling me not to be afraid of anything. I know I'm going through a lot of things right now, i.e. practicum, papers to submit, paying all my bills, etc. But this verse is telling me that no matter how tough things are and no matter how big the problems are, He is there to guide me, give me wisdom, knowledge, understanding and strength to go through life. Life in general is not easy to handle but I have to hold on to God's promise that He will never forsake no matter what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I belive this is the most consoling verse from the Bible. It says "do not be terrified" and also it gives areason why you shouldn't be terrified. It is his promise that he will fight for you. Help you. And do miracles "before your very eyes"