Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bible verse of the day...Matthew 19:26 (NIV)

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26 (NIV)

My reflection of the verse

Many times Jesus has proven me this verse. I mean He has shown me literally what He meant by this verse. I have had experiences which I can't do anything about it but He made it possible. For instance, finishing school, good grades, etc. I have achieved many things in my young life because it was all of God's doing. Without Him, I don't think I will achieve any because I can't do it alone. He guided me all throughout my life and I have always asked for His wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I'm very grateful to Jesus and will always be grateful for the things He has done for me. I believe that Jesus has done the same thing with others because He loves each and every one of us.

No comments: