Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bible verse of the day...Galatians 2:20 (NIV)

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20 (NIV)

My reflection of the verse

Galatians 2:20 is a memory verse that I won't forget because it's the verse of the day on my birthday few years ago. As a Christian, I live by faith and I let God control my life. I want Him to lead the way for me. Whatever I do or plan I always include God because everything that I have and will have comes from Him. I also cannot live without God by my side.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Hi again. Your blog really made my day. You can see the details why at my Funny Videos site: http://laughtatvids.blogspot.com/

Thanks. ;)