Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bible verse of the day...Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

My reflection on the verse

This is my favorite verse of all time. There was a time when I was so depressed and doesn't really know what to do with my life. I saw this verse while I was on my way home. It was like God was talking to me because there were so many thoughts in my mind. I was confused and scared of what will happen tomorrow. I trusted God and every time I need strength and encouragement I look on to this verse. God is a great God. He let me out of depression and He gave me many blessings. He gave me gifts that I could not imagine having or receiving. He wanted me to move on and doesn't want me to worry. I trust Him and I will always hold on to His words.

No comments: