Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bible verse of the day... Revelation 3:20 (NIV)

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20 (NIV)

My reflection of the verse

Our Almighty God and Savior Jesus Christ is a patient God. He is always ready to receive anyone who is willing to accept Him as his savior. There are many people around the planet who doesn't know Him or reject Him. But this verse is telling us that He will reach out for them and if anyone who will open his heart to Him, then, Jesus will be with him from the moment he receives Him. I hope everybody will accept God when they hear His voice because it is an honor to know Him and serve Him.

1 comment:

Johanna Shirley said...

Boy Im so glad to see someone doing something useful and constructive on this site.

You Go :) keep up the work


Amen