Friday, April 18, 2008

Bible verse of day...Psalm 27:7,9-10 (NIV)

Hear my voice when I call, O LORD; be merciful to me and answer me. ... Do not hide your face from me, do not turn your servant away in anger; you have been my helper. Do not reject me or forsake me, O God my Savior. Though my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will receive me. Psalm 27:7,9-10 (NIV)

My reflection of the verse

If we sin and make something not acceptable to God and to man, there are instances that our fellow being reject us. But this verse is asking God not to turn away from us in times that we commit sin. Rather asking Him to be there despite our imperfections. We don't expect other individual to understand and accept us when we do something bad because man is an imperfect being. However, God is the perfect creator who will always love us no matter what.

No comments: